We offer multiple options for large format print including UV flatbed digital printing, UV roll fed digital printing, UV digital white printing and eco solvent reel to reel finishing.
Reel fed digital or reel to reel digital printing, is the process of printing on the roll as opposed to sheet form. This allows you to achieve much longer lengths on materials including poster paper, banner PVC, self adhesive vinyl, semi rigid PVC and fabrics.
Our roll fed digital capabilities consist of a mixture of solvent and UV presses offering various widths from 1370mm up to a massive 5000mm with varying degrees of quality. Our UV presses allow us to produce graphics which will excel in external conditions and our solvent reeled machines give fantastic market leading print quality
With over 30 years of print industry experience and being one of the first print companies in the UK to own a reel fed digital printer, we are well placed to help you with any roll based digital printing enquiries. If you have a question or a quote you would like to discuss with our team please do not hesitate to give us a call.
- Reel fed digital also known as roll-fed digital or reel to reel digital printing
- We offer both UV roll fed digital as well as an eco solvent for the highest quality.
- Our roll-fed digital has the option to print white inks on the roll.
- Up to 5000mm wide roll feed, great for super size banners.
- Full in-house finishing including lamination, CAD cutting, hemming and eyeletting.