Lamination, or laminating, is the process of applying a film, vinyl or double-sided adhesive to another substrate.
This can be used to change the use of a material, for example, applying an adhesive turns it into a sticker or window graphic. It can also be used to protect or enhance an existing printed item.
Our 1600mm wide hot and cold Seal laminator is one of the widest in the industry and is great for sheet and roll-fed printed material. Lamination can also be used to mount larger graphics to rigid sheets up to 10x5ft (3050x1550mm).
Laminating printed materials such as Foamex, Correx, Dibond, display board and foam board can add additional protection and increase longevity against fading and other elements such as wind and rain.
If you would like to discuss how lamination can enhance your print project please do give the team a call.
- Anti-slip lamination for floor graphics
- Gloss, textured and matt lamination for visual appearance
- Anti-graffiti lamination for print protection and enhanced UV protection
- Mounting graphics to larger panels and applying adhesives
- Special lamination textures include peach skin, carbon fibre, leather & more