Our bespoke printed health and safety signs can be printed at any size that you require on a range of materials including Correx, Foamex, Dibond and self-adhesive vinyls. We hold templates for every single health & safety sign in line with the current HSE legal requirements, so are able to create a sign bespoke to you with your company logo and information.
To make choosing a health and safety sign easier we have broken them down into the following categories:
- RED – Prohibition Signs – These are your “do not” commands such as No Smoking
- YELLOW – Warning Signs – These signs are to make people aware of potential dangers.
- BLUE – Mandatory signs – These signs indicate an action must be carried out.
- GREEN – Safe condition signs – These are safety assistance signs such as indicating an exit or help point.
- COMBINATION – These signs are made up of a combination of the above messages on a single sign. With this knowledge, we can advise you on what you are missing in your working environment.
Health and Safety signs are not only a requirement by law but they are also a guide for working staff or the public to stay out of harm’s way. If you are looking for signs to go both inside and outside your building we have the expertise and materials to supply clear, concise weatherproof signs that will last the test of time.
There are no reviews yet.