Our comprehensive range of equipment allows all stages of production to be processed in-house. From laminating, welding and adding hems and eyelets, we are able to proficiently add the finishing touches to your product to suit your desired result.
This also allows us to improve lead times from start to finish, whilst heightening our quality control awareness. We have regimented structures in place to ensure the quality of your printed product.
Print finishing is just as important as the printing itself. We can undertake labour intensive hand finishing tasks with accuracy and our stringent internal quality checking procedures ensure our standards never fall below your expectations.
Our team of print finishers can handle the most varied, diverse and complex of print campaign finishing requirements. From large point of sale packs to bespoke hand finishing requests.
- Large format computerised CAD cutting and creasing
- Hot weld hemming for welding banner hems
- 1800mm wide guillotine cutting
- Automate eyeletting – Banner eyeletter
- 1600mm wide hot and cold large format laminating.
- Plotter cutter now with magic eye for plotter cutting print as well as solid vinyl.
- Full packing and campaign collation.