All artwork must be supplied:
- According to or on our product templates (if applicable). Template-specific requirements are included on each product page and within the templates.
- With 5mm bleed for standard banners and prints (when scaled to full-size). For double-sided banners or fabric items, other bleed amounts are required.
- With crop marks (unless supplied on one of our product templates)
- With each artwork/design as a separate file or page
- With each file name including the finished dimensions and a description (eg. “3m x 1m Description.pdf”)
- At the correct width-to-height ratio
- In CMYK colour mode
- With all images embedded
- With all fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- With all visible in-canvas template elements removed
Wallace Print, Accepted file formats:
- PDF (preferred)
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript, CS6 and below)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator, CS6 and below)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop, recommended flattened)
- TIFF (recommended flattened)
- JPG/JPEG (recommended high-resolution)
Artwork that’s not acceptable:
- Without 5mm bleed
- Without crop marks
- With multiple artworks/designs on one page
- At an incorrect width-to-height ratio
- In RGB colour mode
- With missing links or images which are not embedded
- Without fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- Protected by a password
Artwork Disclaimer for Printing, Wallace Print Ltd.
Please note that we are not responsible for issues contained within the supplied artwork itself.
This includes spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, RGB colour mode, overprint, resolution, missing fonts, missing images and layers set to non-printing. To avoid any of these issues, please ensure your artwork adheres to our requirements. Artwork that is not supplied to our requirements will likely result in unsatisfactory proof, and therefore in most cases delay your order. If you are unsure about the artwork you have, please check with us beforehand to ensure there are no complications with your order. If artwork is rejected by us as a “cannot be used” file to produce what you have ordered, we will advise you of this and correspond with you on how you would like to proceed.
Please be aware that if your supplied artwork size is different to the size you have ordered, the size you have ordered always takes precedence. This is due to the fact that artworks from our customers are supplied in a variety of scales. With subjective issues such as the quality of an image resolution, we will advise you that the quality is extremely low, though again, we cannot be held responsible if the artwork is supplied in such a manner and isn’t suitable for your needs. Artwork created in non-Adobe applications (such as CorelDRAW, SignLab and AutoCAD) can cause output issues. If you are using a non-Adobe application, please advise us, ensure to follow all of our artwork requirements, and use a modern PDF generator.